X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics Of Buffgoddess. Hahahahaha.

Why is the term "goddess" in her name? I ask this with all due respect, but don't you guys think it comes off as being somewhat arrogant?

Comment

Originally posted by Webmaster
      Why is the term "goddess" in her name? I ask this with all due respect, but don't you guys think it comes off as being somewhat arrogant?

Stephen Covey has taught you a lot dear Max.

But sometimes, you gotta forget his 7 golden rules, and just speaketh out teh truth.

Comment

Debussey promise never to post those pics again!
        My god she is manlier than the great Gary Busey hell she is manlier than all the men who have been inside her!
        WTF?

Comment

Dan Duchaine.

I need to hear Dan Duchaine's comments on these pictures.

Comment

yes the world awaits

Comment

Manlier than John Wayne and Clint Eastwood...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt C
                I am surprised she doesn't get flack for that. CQ = CaribbeanQueen, my original screen name as you probably remember, and I got all sorts of comments about it being 'pretentious' etc, which I why I changed it. Thing is, here where I am from, it just means a "local girl", nothing conceited. Goddess seems more 'pretentious' than my old name, but I was flamed to death about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ~
                  I am surprised she doesn't get flack for that. CQ = CaribbeanQueen, my original screen name as you probably remember, and I got all sorts of comments about it being 'pretentious' etc, which I why I changed it. Thing is, here where I am from, it just means a "local girl", nothing conceited. Goddess seems more 'pretentious' than my old name, but I was flamed to death about it.
                  Funny, I never thought of CaribbeanQueen as being a pretentious name, but now that you mention it I can see why someone would see it like that. I know there was/is a member of mayhem by the name "2cute4u", and I have a friend whose e-mail address is sensitive_but_beautiful. I guess maybe it comes down to whether or not the person was joking or is trying to brag.

Comment

JESUS FUCKING CHRISt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT THING IS A WOMAN?

IT HAS A FUCKIN' BULGE......... .......GOD ALMIGHTY.....LOOKATIT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CQ~

GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE, CQ! WELCOME!

Comment

Matt, are you saying that "buff she-beast" is a more fitting name?

Comment

Originally posted by gordiano
                          JESUS FUCKING CHRISt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT THING IS A WOMAN?

IT HAS A FUCKIN' BULGE......... .......GOD ALMIGHTY.....LOOKATIT!!!!!!!!!!
                          gordiano,

Check out the main gallery for that contest below.

Pictures from the 2006 Seven Feathers Northern Pacific States Classic Bodybuilding & Figure Contest:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2006sevenf_res.htm

Also, can you tell me what the story is with BuffGoddess? Why is she picking up so much flak on the boards? Is there a thread I missed or something?

Comment

gordiano,

Check out the main gallery for that contest below.

Pictures from the 2006 Seven Feathers Northern Pacific States Classic Bodybuilding & Figure Contest:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2006sevenf_res.htm

Also, can you tell me what the story is with BuffGoddess? Why is she picking up so much flak on the boards? Is there a thread I missed or something?
                            To be honest with you, I don't know the whole story. I must have missed the thread myself.....I just couldn't believe that someone who looks like that believed to be "sexay". Believe it or not, i'm not one of her biggest "haters".

I just point out the truth.........which usually hurts.......

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Gordiano! There is 'more than meets the eye' with Buff situation. Normally, I am very anti-female flaming, like to support my girls, but there are extenuating circumstances here unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                              X