Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Greene fucking a grapefruit - videos and pictures!

To see the video of Kai Greene having sex with a grapefruit, go to this thread:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/sho...apefruit-video.

Posted here will be pictures from Kai's powerful performance in case the video linked above is removed from the internet.
    Attached Files

Kai Greene having sex with a grapefruit.

Next one:
    Attached Files

Comment

Next five pictures:
      Attached Files

Comment

Down to the last ones now:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Bruce Almighty; 01-10-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Last ones:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine
            why is this in the gay forum?

it should be in the fruit anf veg sub forum, matt, start one henceforth!
            LOL!!! Will the either of the diet or supplements forums do?

Comment

Kai in Costume

Here's a couple of more on topic photos of Kai. He's at least a little gay-for-pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
                Here's a couple of more on topic photos of Kai. He's at least a little gay-for-pay.
                Prime, I have heard that bodybuilders turned to bodybuilding to begin with because they have small penises? It would appear that judging from this clip that this truly is not the case! Kai seems to pack a penis that is 8" or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Almighty View Post
                  Prime, I have heard that bodybuilders turned to bodybuilding to begin with because they have small penises? It would appear that judging from this clip that this truly is not the case! Kai seems to pack a penis that is 8" or more.
                  Although I am older than the hills and surely must have been around when bodybuilding first began, I am not and expert on guys bodybuilding to compensate for undersized penis’. Actually, my personal reasons for bodybuilding are quite the opposite. You see, my penis and testis are so enormous that I felt I needed to build up the rest of my body to help create a balance in my overall appearance. Why do you suppose I developed an interest in posing suits? Well, it was because they never seem to fit over all my “equipment.” Truth be told, I’d enter the Bodybuildingpro.com bodybuilding contest, but I have nothing to wear.

Okay so the above paragraph is a lie and a joke, but I had you going for a minute, didn’t I? Kai and another fellow black/bodybuilder/stripper Rodney St. Cloud both have large dicks. Actually, quite a few bodybuilders who pose naked are either naturally large or they vacuum pump prior to getting in front of the camera. On the other hand, there are average built guys (like me) who are into bodybuilding. Although like many guys I’ve dreamed of having a big dick at times, I never thought bodybuilding would somehow compensate for my average dick size. Actually, the bigger the guy looks, I imagine the smaller his package appears to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
                    Although I am older than the hills and surely must have been around when bodybuilding first began, I am not and expert on guys bodybuilding to compensate for undersized penis’. Actually, my personal reasons for bodybuilding are quite the opposite. You see, my penis and testis are so enormous that I felt I needed to build up the rest of my body to help create a balance in my overall appearance. Why do you suppose I developed an interest in posing suits? Well, it was because they never seem to fit over all my “equipment.” Truth be told, I’d enter the Bodybuildingpro.com bodybuilding contest, but I have nothing to wear.

Okay so the above paragraph is a lie and a joke, but I had you going for a minute, didn’t I? Kai and another fellow black/bodybuilder/stripper Rodney St. Cloud both have large dicks. Actually, quite a few bodybuilders who pose naked are either naturally large or they vacuum pump prior to getting in front of the camera. On the other hand, there are average built guys (like me) who are into bodybuilding. Although like many guys I’ve dreamed of having a big dick at times, I never thought bodybuilding would somehow compensate for my average dick size. Actually, the bigger the guy looks, I imagine the smaller his package appears to be.
                    I think you are right about penises looking smaller depending on the size of the physique/muscularity.

Comment

Originally posted by nikcrit View Post
                      I think you are right about penises looking smaller depending on the size of the physique/muscularity.
                      Yes and the same is true for fat guys.

Comment

Yes, this.

Comment

I think it is far too telling in my eyes why this thread and the other Kai grapefruit thread are so popular! LOL!!!

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=10175

Comment

The fact you are bumping this 2 month old thread speaks volumes...fancied a quick wank did we?

Evo.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X