Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best supplement for building muscle

Hello friends....!
    What is the best supplement for building muscle in the gym..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance..!

Originally posted by Addisonn66 View Post
    Hello friends....!
    What is the best supplement for building muscle in the gym..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks in advance..!
    You need to take in lots of protein, about 1 gram of protein for each pound of bodyweight per day. I like to take creatine before and after a workout. This is a personal choice. Other than that, eat healthy and take a good vitamin supplement.

Comment

Hello friends....!
      I want to ask you something about gym,
      What is the best supplement for building muscle in the gym..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks.........

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksandra View Post
        Hello friends....!
        I want to ask you something about gym,
        What is the best supplement for building muscle in the gym..? If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated...Thanks.........
        Read post number 2 in this thread.

Comment

Re:

Creatine also has the ability to really hydrate the muscle cells with water. You do need to realize that not all protein is created equal. Some of the options are egg protein powder, soy protein powder and whey protein powder. you could take all of the best muscle building supplements in the world, but if you don't train and diet properly, you will not make gains.

Comment

I'm a month and half old in terms of working out. I 'm a vegetarian.I weigh a mere 53KG (117 pounds ). I what to build muscle but not stop growth of my body . Would a protein shake be beneficial for me . I m basically looking for natural growth without any side effects. Many people say protein shakes lead to hair loss and kidney and liver damage . Please suggest a vegetarian protein supplement without any side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by manan.thosani View Post
              I'm a month and half old in terms of working out. I 'm a vegetarian.I weigh a mere 53KG (117 pounds ). I what to build muscle but not stop growth of my body . Would a protein shake be beneficial for me . I m basically looking for natural growth without any side effects. Many people say protein shakes lead to hair loss and kidney and liver damage . Please suggest a vegetarian protein supplement without any side effects.
              The protein used in most protein drinks is whey protein. If your diet allows for dairy (assuming you are not a vegan), you should be fine drinking these protein drinks since whey is a by product of cow's milk. Being as lean as you are, you'll probably want to include some complex carbohydrates in your diet. Some folks throw a banana in the blender when making a protein drink. Peanut butter is also a flavorful and healthy additive as long as you are not allergic to peanuts.

When people have kidney failure, they should limit their protein intake. However, this generally means protein from meat, especially red meat. Hair loss and liver damage is usually associated with steroid use. Oral steroids can be hard on some folks liver. Male hormones (thus steroids) are thought to contribute to baldness. However, one would probably need to be genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness in order to suffer hair loss.

There are some vegetarian pro bodybuilders. Bill Pearl is probably the most famous vegetarian bodybuilder. In his prime, he had an amazing physique. Here is a link to some information about Bill Pearl that you might enjoy reading:
              http://www.vegetarianbodybuilder.com...session*id*val*

Attachment
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey everyone, I've been body building for roughly 4 months now and I'm just starting to see some results that I'm looking for. I'm not really satisfied with the amount I'm paying for my supplements. I'm tired of paying for small containers of them and am now looking for protein supplements in bulk since the ratio of supplement to the dollar is better. I'm just wondering where the best value for that is, can anyone help me with this?!?!

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Originally posted by cereal View Post
                  Hey everyone, I've been body building for roughly 4 months now and I'm just starting to see some results that I'm looking for. I'm not really satisfied with the amount I'm paying for my supplements. I'm tired of paying for small containers of them and am now looking for protein supplements in bulk since the ratio of supplement to the dollar is better. I'm just wondering where the best value for that is, can anyone help me with this?!?!
                  They are all rather similar to be honest despite claims to the contrary. The heavier the bag, the cheaper [typically]. You can sort protein products by price at the link below:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/whey.html

Comment

Originally posted by cereal View Post
                    I purchase a protein supplement at Costco. It is fairly reasonable. It tastes good, coming in two flavors, chocolate and vanilla.

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
                      I purchase a protein supplement at Costco. It is fairly reasonable. It tastes good, coming in two flavors, chocolate and vanilla.
                      Great post, Prime. I am always in the process of reviewing various supplements so I always have a protein product or two around for review. As such, I don't really have a steady brand since I am always trying new ones.

Comment

You need to give your complete hard work in the gym and also you can take some protein..

Comment

I like to take creatine monohydrate before and after a training. This is a individual decision. Other than that, eat balanced and take a excellent supplement.

Comment

Well I have tried so many supplements but could not find effective .Which brand of supplements is best for muscle building . Please share about it ? .

Comment

By my personal experience i'd suggest you to take Muscle Juice Supplement..........It is very best for building muscles and gaining weight.
                              But you have to work out heavily for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X