X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner needing help with plan

I am a 45 yr old guy in decent shape for my age and lifestyle but in shitty shape in my eyes so im on a mission.I quit smoking non filtered roll yer own type smokes a little while ago and i'm psyched to get back into shape now that i can breathe.I have worked out a lot in the past but have not in at least 8 yrs and also working in the masonry trades has given me good legs/shoulders/arms etc. to start with so im not starting from complete scratch here.I am looking for a written diet/training/and what steroids to start with.I have heard that i should probably do a little exercising and lifting first without the juice so that i'm not getting too aggressive too quick and shredding my shit like i did once a long time ago and had my arms locked in front like i was carrying a sack of groceries for like a weeek lol I want to learn the right way the first time so i dont have to do it by trial and eror because these errors could be BAD.
    I have the sources for any kind of juice there is and was going to just start with a low dose cycle of testosterone enanthate and see how my body reacts to that and have anti gyno stuff on hand just in case but before i just go off thinking i'm smart enough to finger this out on my own i am here looking for the professional advice i really need.Anyway my name is Donny i will probably stick around here for a while depending on the way others act i dont like being talked to like im a little kid at all and thats what i got at a few other places sooooo lol just sayin i know what roid rage is hahahaaa and its fun to scream training advice into someones face until their veins in the forehead look like theyre ready to explode for some people lol I AM and was raised with outlaw LOOKING fuckers on harleys and that type of crowd so i dont like gettin spit on ya know ;-)

Welcome to Bodybuildingpro.com Donny. To start with, I believe you are on the right tract when you talk about starting off slowly. In fact, if I were you I would get myself into a solid and consistent exercise routine and a healthy diet as well before I'd even consider taking any steroids at all. If you even need steroids, they should just be the icing on the cake as it were. If you start out taking them, even in small dosages from the start, you probably won't be able to figure out just what you are capable of doing on your own. Who knows, with giving up smoking, eating right and a solid workout regime, you might accomplish great muscle growth. Don't rob yourself of knowing if you can do this by relying on a crutch from the start. This is just my opinion. Of course you will do what you think is best.

Just so you know, I am not opposed to steroids at all. I do believe they should be used cautiously and in moderation. The problem is that since people self dose because it is unlikely you'll find a doctor who is willing to prescribe a dosage since steroids in general are illegal, folks rely on other juicers for advice. It is not uncommon to think that if a little bit is good, more is better. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. Being an old guy, I was around when steroids were legal with a prescription and it wasn't hard to get a prescription. Because of this, I think my dosages were always about right for me. As I result, I avoided most side effects.

Comment

I agree more isnt always better and have been hearing that a lot so im listening.I am pretty sure i can get big without juice just with diet and exercise and some supplements as ive done it with just the lifting in prison(yeah ive been to the big house on bullshit drug shit not related ;-) ) inside your diet isnt exactly conducive to an intense workout regimen in fact if nobody sends money or you dont get a .25 an hr job you STARVE lol yet guys get huge and in the short time i was there i put on at least 30 lbs of muscle which brought me up to just above a skeleton hahaha j/k but i was rundown and at 167 lbs at 5' 10.5" when i went in and came out onto parole a little under 6 mos. later between 190-200.

The deal is that i dont have the free TIME hehe to get where i want when i want so thats why i'm gonna juice until i see some bulk and then cut then i will hopefully learn how to transition into more natural methods once i cheat for a bit lol. Im just gonna be totally honest here so i will admit to being somewhat lazier in my old age lol of 45 and being a freakin CHEATER! hahaa anyway thats the way my thoughts are going right now i just need someone who isnt gonna try and talk me out of it or any of that and just help me with a written out plan for my first cycle and including aftercare shit i know zip about(probably why my tits are bigger than i want em to be EVER lol.

The last time i did juice was in 2002 or 03 and it was test cypionate my friend bought in mexico and i had enough for a 8-10 week cycle at like 250 a week but only used it 3-4 times then shit happened and wasnt able to continue at the gym so i rode around horny as a mofo for a few weeks feeling like i wanted to kick someones ass which i think had to be to do with stopping my workouts cold turkey with a ton of juice still in me idk but i was definitely overly aggressive.Who knows what dose i was really doing to with it coming from mehico lol

I want an honest list of the most effective for short time use and least damaging also any other aftercare meds i might need on hand.I'm pretty sure from further reading it will be a test only low dose short duration cycle to see how my body will react if its all good i will stack another on and wait for my body to react and proceed in this way that way i will know which one it is if any bad effects happen and i can discontinue that one and replace with another.

Still tons of reading to do and im not going to just order this stuff tonite and start tomorrow but i want to start to prepare beginning with my shopping list then the actual acquiring of the things i need then as you suggested getting in somewhat better shape through diet and just getting up off my ass and stretching A LOT OF STRETCHING and gradually into light weights and cardio etc until i know my body and mind are ready for this THEN i'm going to do it and hopefully by next yr i will look a lot different than now with my flabby ass and cottage chesse looking shit on the back of my thighs and freakin stretch marks!.
      Last edited by kaynoh; 03-19-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

When you say you don't have enough free time to get where you want, what do you mean by that? Do you mean you think you don't have enough free time to devote to weight training and exercise? Because if that is what you are thinking, perhaps your lifting routine is too ambitious. A lot of folks, including me, fall into the trap of over-training. When one over trains they generally have poor results. You should be able to get in and out of the gym in a hour tops. If your training time is much longer than that you are doing too much. Another thing, as one gets older, they normally need more recovery time. You would be surprised at how much mass one can add training each body part only once per week. If that doesn't seem like enough, do a split routine where you train each muscle group twice per week. Anymore than that and you will probably be over training.

I recently quit taking testosterone Cypionate because I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I had been injecting test cyp for about three years @ 150 mg a week. This is a low dose by most gym rat's standards. However, I did add a fair amount of muscle....about thirty pounds (including bloat and fat). Since stopping, I have cut way back on my food intake and exercise routine. The result is I have lost most of the weight I gained. However, I feel great and I look pretty damn good for a old guy. Because I was diagnosed with low testosterone, my doctor prescribed the test cyp. So, I was getting legit stuff from my pharmacy....not the scary foreign stuff.

When I was a teenager, our family doctor put me on D-bol because I was so skinny. I took it for about three months. Later I went back on it for a couple more three month cycles over the years. In those days it was legal and I always had a doctor's prescription. Looking back, I would say when I was taking steroids or using test, I always added some muscle weight. However, once off the juice, I tend to dial everything back and lose some of what I've gained. However, I never lost so much that I was as skinny as I'd been as a kid.

If you are reasonable about what you do, including your exercise routine, diet, lifestyle and any supplements, you should be fine. Keep in mind that a lot of the really big fellas are not all that healthy. Good health should be one of your goals. As far as being big, women are usually more attracted to men who are lean as opposed to hugely muscular anyway. So if you are looking to impress the ladies, keep this in mind. Even most guys not heavily involved in weight training themselves think huge bodybuilders with superhero muscles look dumb.

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Originally posted by kaynoh View Post
          I am a 45 yr old guy in decent shape for my age and lifestyle but in shitty shape in my eyes so im on a mission.I quit smoking non filtered roll yer own type smokes a little while ago and i'm psyched to get back into shape now that i can breathe.I have worked out a lot in the past but have not in at least 8 yrs and also working in the masonry trades has given me good legs/shoulders/arms etc. to start with so im not starting from complete scratch here.I am looking for a written diet/training/and what steroids to start with.I have heard that i should probably do a little exercising and lifting first without the juice so that i'm not getting too aggressive too quick and shredding my shit like i did once a long time ago and had my arms locked in front like i was carrying a sack of groceries for like a weeek lol I want to learn the right way the first time so i dont have to do it by trial and eror because these errors could be BAD.
          I have the sources for any kind of juice there is and was going to just start with a low dose cycle of testosterone enanthate and see how my body reacts to that and have anti gyno stuff on hand just in case but before i just go off thinking i'm smart enough to finger this out on my own i am here looking for the professional advice i really need.Anyway my name is Donny i will probably stick around here for a while depending on the way others act i dont like being talked to like im a little kid at all and thats what i got at a few other places sooooo lol just sayin i know what roid rage is hahahaaa and its fun to scream training advice into someones face until their veins in the forehead look like theyre ready to explode for some people lol I AM and was raised with outlaw LOOKING fuckers on harleys and that type of crowd so i dont like gettin spit on ya know ;-)
          I would highly recommend some of the training splits here:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/trainingsplits.html

They are simple and straightforward. As for steroids, I think you have the right idea to start with a testosterone enanthate cycle. You can add some dianabol in if you like, but the cycle you have sounds good. I always say that I would be interested in a cycle if I could eat enough, but thus far I have not proven able to do that. I have some concerns about steroids as they relate to fertility but I have no evidence that they are the cause of infertility, at least nothing officially. As that is a concern of mine, I would want to look into it.

As to your original post, I liked it a lot and it seems to me that you have done a decent amount of research on the matter and have a mature outlook on it. Please stick around on BodybuildingPro.com and post often as I am very interested in seeing how you progress.

Comment

was lost!

I lost my bookmarks and couldnt remember the exact name of the site and was searching for probodybuilder.com lol So i finally found my way back by just searching my username + bodybuilding yeeha :-)

I appreciate the replies and i'm taking all of your advice into my brain before i make a move as far as getting my steroids and starting my cycle.I have been exercising with really light weights for now just to basically wake my muscles up and tell them to get their fuckin asses ready!!!! I have never had a problem with apetite so when the time comes i'm gonna be chowing down on a ton of the local salmon,trout, and other seafood here in seattle! along with lots of rice and pasta and other great stuff.

As far as how big i want to get i'm not looking to be gigantic covered in veins and shit i just want to look good and feel better than i do right now which is like crap! I'm pretty sure i'm low on natural test levels anyway as i just turned 45 so i'm pretty sure i'm gonna feel better regardless of how big i get or how much i lift.

I'm going to be using a beautiful little private gym in my moms new condo building that has top of the line everything and is brand freakin new so this is going to be fun! and theres hardly EVER anyone in there most of the condo owners are retired folks like my mom! Trying to find a safe reliable source for my juice is where i'm at right now any suggestions?There are tons of places online but who is trustworthy and who has a good success rate at actually getting there products into your hands?I'm not too worried about price if theres not a HUGE difference i'd rather pay a few$ more to know i'm actually going to recieve my stuff.

So if i bought sustanon would that be ok to start with for testosterone? or being a beginner am i better off to start with one ester at a time in case there are bad side effects so i will be able to tell which ester is causing it?Or since its all testosterone does it matter?So i guess i will stack dbol with it or a friend said he used Test/deca/dbol and got great results does that sound like it would be ok for a newbie?

I'm getting anxious i cant wait to start working out again! and REALLY cant wait to see some results!

So realistically speaking how long before i notice any difference in loss of fat and gain of muscle if im working out 1-3 hrs a day like every other day or every 3rd day using proper technique and form and eating all the right stuff and taking into account the fact that i havent worked out in a long time and have sat on my ass for the most part?I will take some pics of myself as i look now and post them as "before" pics soon.Its gonna be BADFREAKINASS!!!! To see the "after" pics in 3-6 mos. or less or MORE but i GAURANTEE theres gonna be some "after" pics showing a BIG change in old Kaynoh!! :-D
            Last edited by kaynoh; 03-25-2012, 12:19 AM. Reason: yes

Comment

Originally posted by kaynoh View Post
              I lost my bookmarks and couldnt remember the exact name of the site and was searching for probodybuilder.com lol So i finally found my way back by just searching my username + bodybuilding yeeha :-)

I appreciate the replies and i'm taking all of your advice into my brain before i make a move as far as getting my steroids and starting my cycle.I have been exercising with really light weights for now just to basically wake my muscles up and tell them to get their fuckin asses ready!!!! I have never had a problem with apetite so when the time comes i'm gonna be chowing down on a ton of the local salmon,trout, and other seafood here in seattle! along with lots of rice and pasta and other great stuff.

As far as how big i want to get i'm not looking to be gigantic covered in veins and shit i just want to look good and feel better than i do right now which is like crap! I'm pretty sure i'm low on natural test levels anyway as i just turned 45 so i'm pretty sure i'm gonna feel better regardless of how big i get or how much i lift.

I'm going to be using a beautiful little private gym in my moms new condo building that has top of the line everything and is brand freakin new so this is going to be fun! and theres hardly EVER anyone in there most of the condo owners are retired folks like my mom! Trying to find a safe reliable source for my juice is where i'm at right now any suggestions?There are tons of places online but who is trustworthy and who has a good success rate at actually getting there products into your hands?I'm not too worried about price if theres not a HUGE difference i'd rather pay a few$ more to know i'm actually going to recieve my stuff.

So if i bought sustanon would that be ok to start with for testosterone? or being a beginner am i better off to start with one ester at a time in case there are bad side effects so i will be able to tell which ester is causing it?Or since its all testosterone does it matter?So i guess i will stack dbol with it or a friend said he used Test/deca/dbol and got great results does that sound like it would be ok for a newbie?

I'm getting anxious i cant wait to start working out again! and REALLY cant wait to see some results!

So realistically speaking how long before i notice any difference in loss of fat and gain of muscle if im working out 1-3 hrs a day like every other day or every 3rd day using proper technique and form and eating all the right stuff and taking into account the fact that i havent worked out in a long time and have sat on my ass for the most part?I will take some pics of myself as i look now and post them as "before" pics soon.Its gonna be BADFREAKINASS!!!! To see the "after" pics in 3-6 mos. or less or MORE but i GAURANTEE theres gonna be some "after" pics showing a BIG change in old Kaynoh!! :-D
              If your liver is in good shape and can handle it, why not start simple with D-bol? It was the steroid of choice for bodybuilders who wanted to add mass for many years. Of course you'll want to start with a moderate dose and a clearly defined cycle. I think D-bol is still fairly easy to find on the Internet.

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
                If your liver is in good shape and can handle it, why not start simple with D-bol? It was the steroid of choice for bodybuilders who wanted to add mass for many years. Of course you'll want to start with a moderate dose and a clearly defined cycle. I think D-bol is still fairly easy to find on the Internet.
                Great post. 20mg of dianabol daily for a month is fine, nothing particularly harsh although of course anyone must be careful when using oral steroids. For more information on dianabol, I have compiled inforrmation on it here:;

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/dianabol.html

Comment

Working...
                X