Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellucor - T7 and D4 - DOES IT WORK???

Hi. I recently purchased Cellucor's D4 "Extreme" and T7 "Extreme" from GNC and am hoping that it works. It is for weight loss. I have tried everything to lose some stubborn fat weight in the past, and NOTHING has worked (including diet and exercise). I am so frustrated. Together, these two supplements cost 120 dollars a month, so it is important that they work. From what I researched, they are okay, but I need the lowdown from someone who may know more than me. Am I wasting my money? Please let me know!!!

Could someone please reply?

Comment

They work quite well, I lost 2 percent of body fat around my waistline in 2 weeks. as long as you stay on a diet that is high in protein diet with a complex carbhydrates, not simple carbohydrates like white bread, but whole wheat bread is good. pasta sugars. diet is very essential in order for this diet to work, because he supplement will make you a little more hungry because the pills are making your metabolism reall high. The product doesn't mean shit if you eat allot of junk or eat more than you can burn. Most important, follow the directions, I don't want this supplement to be banned because some douche bag died due to the fact that he was too dumb to follow the directions.

Comment

Hello, this is the first person (I wrote the first 2 posts) who wrote about this (LOL, too many unregistered posters). Just wanted to update anyone else out there who was reading this thread. I have only been on it about two weeks now, but it is ABSOLUTELY THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER TRIED!!!! It's as if my ass is melting off! It's almost like I go to sleep as I am at night, then someone comes into my room, cuts me up, does liposuction, puts me back together, night after night! I have lost over 10 pounds (yes, I know a LOT) in 2 weeks! I can't wait to continue using Cellucor! I have had about 6 people in the past 3 days tell me that I look like I have lost a lot of weight and that my cheeks are becoming more square. WOW!

Comment

Hi! I just bought the T7 extreme. I'm hoping it works. It seems like mine may have been opened, so I'm hoping that I bought the real stuff (it was on sale at the smoothie place). I didn't see the D4 there. Is it imperative to use both for the weight loss?

Thanks!

-cs

Comment

T7 and D4

If your holding the aluminum polished bottle with the green T7 logo you have the right stuff! This product is amazing as stated above. You don't have to use the D4 with T7 but if you stack them you hit two aspects of fat/weight loss and your results will be nothing short of amazing. If your looking to get stronger, add mass, or both check out cellucor's mass stack products.

Comment

Original poster here. I don't know about the smoothie place, sounds a little shady - I always get mine from GNC, I'd never take ANYTHING that was previously opened. Best of luck to you! All I can say is that it was the best decision I ever made - my coach saw me the other day, and his mouth dropped to the ground!

Comment

Has anyone ever ordered anything. They have Cellucor's T7 Extreme there for $31.99, but I am sort of iffy about ordering vitamins online for obvious reasons.

Comment

Hey, original poster again. Perhaps you could contact cellucor about this and ask them if they honestly think that such an outlet is honest. They are really honest guys, they're not full of shit like everyone else. They won't care that you are ordering from another vendor. Hell, I only called them up once to ask a question about the product - I mentioned how much I liked it and they sent me free t-shirts!

Comment

Excellent product

This is the real shit for the people that need that boost to get things rolling. I started it in April because I was having surgery in May - so I was on a mission because the surgery was going to have me off for 8 weeks (so the weight had to come off then). When I stared I was ina a size 12 and before surgery day I was in a size 8 with some room to play with. I stopped after surgery but the inches continued to melt away. I am 3 months post surgery and I am in a size 6 and still motivated. It works - follow the instructions, cut out the sodas and junk food eating and you will be golden in no time.

Comment

Hello, it's the original poster (again). I am writing in to update anyone who has been reading. I had lost quite a bit of weight on the D4 and T7, and got off it for the suggested period of time. I have not gained any of the weight back but have not lost too much more since then. I am about to go back on it and am very excited about more weight loss. My goal during the next month is to drop about 15 or 20 pounds of fat. I want to get shredded, so I am going to lift more and keep my running up during this period as well. I'll keep you posted!!! :^)

Comment

Sounds good. Definitely keep us posted.

Comment

Well how is it going for you original poster??? It is now January '05 and your last post was September. Have you reached your goal?

Comment

the d4 t7 and censor stack is the real deal ive been on it for about 4 weeks now and i have lost 23 pounds along with a good diet and exercis i have lost 4 inches off my waist

Comment

I've never tried this particular supplement. In fact, all I'm taking right now is whey protein. I stopped taking weight gainer because I realized the one I bought had aspartame. I've heard so many mixed things about aspartame that I would rather read more before I use it on any type of regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X