X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Checker Malfunction

Just so you know, the ABC button on the tool bar doesn't activate the spell checker when using Internet Explorer. It's a glitch in the new 4.14 version of Vbulletin. If you want to check your spelling (some of you should), right click inside the post box. You will find a spell checker in the drop down menu.

Bodybuilding.

Originally posted by Primemuscle View Post
    Just so you know, the ABC button on the tool bar doesn't activate the spell checker when using Internet Explorer. It's a glitch in the new 4.14 version of Vbulletin. If you want to check your spelling (some of you should), right click inside the post box. You will find a spell checker in the drop down menu.
    Do you still use Internet Explorer?

Comment

Yes I do. But I long ago quit worrying about how the spell checker works....you probably should too. I know for a fax there are other more important web site issues you should devote you time too....not to accuse you of being ADD or anything....but, do try to maintain focus.

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Yes I do. But I long ago quit worrying about how the spell checker works....you probably should too. I know for a fax there are other more important web site issues you should devote you time too....not to accuse you of being ADD or anything....but, do try to maintain focus.
        To be honest, I probably am ADD and would probably benefit from medication to reduce this...if I wanted to, lol. To be completely honest, I think my ADD [or whatever it is] makes me a very goal-oriented person, but not a detail-oriented one. The totality of what I did on this site for example, is quite impressive. It's just that because of my ADD nature [being all over the map], there were flaws such as Jay Cutler's profile page not being updated since 2004 until yesterday!

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/jaycutler.html

It seems odd that I would let something like that slide for so many years - but that is my nature. I do get a lot done, but not in the refined nature that some people do. Having said that, most detail-oriented people get a lot less done than I do, so I am not ashamed.

Comment

Check you messages and look for an email I sent you Matt. Thanks.

Comment

Bodybuilding.

Check you messages and look for an email I sent you Matt. Thanks.
            Will do, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X